The management and staff of Synthesia have always been aware of production influence on the environment. For that reason the company systematically implements measures that reduce the negative impacts of its activities on environment to the lowest possible level.
In this field we consider the following facts to be crucial:
- Performance of legal and other duties applicable for areas of environment, occupational health and safety in development, production, storage, transport and sale of products.
- Improvement of company’s environmental profile by controlling environmental impact of run activities, products and services with the help of a well-established system EMS.
- Prevention of environmental pollution, determination of quantifiable objectives, their performance measuring and continuous improving in the standard of environmental protection in the organization.
- Progressive eliminating of environmental burdens from the past.
- Open and helpful communication with the employees and the public; providing veracious information to all parties involved about the company’s impact on the environment.
Synthesia company belongs to the founder member of a programme called “RESPONSIBLE CARE”.
It is a part of an evaluating group called “Svaz chemického průmyslu České republiky” ( Association of chemical industry in the Czech Republic )
In business we follow the basic principles and these are:
- Health protection, safety
- Comprehensive environmental protection
- Reduction of impacts caused by ecological problems
- Emergency preparedness
- Education and training
- Openness of information
We acceded to the eight defence of the programme called RESPONSIBLE CARE in 2014 and after its success and verification of self-evaluation we gained the right to use this logo until 2018.
Tel.: +420 466 824 515